U.S. Military Places Order for MSR MIOX Purifiers to Destroy Pathogens in Drinking Water
For reconnaissance Marines, special operations forces, and other soldiers behind enemy lines in hotspots around the world, the ability to scoop water from a water source and then treat it in a safe location can mean the difference between life and death.
Mountain Safety Research (MSR), a developer of essential gear for challenging environments, today announced that the Office of Naval Research (ONR) has placed an order for 1,000 MSR MIOX Purifiers for the U.S. Marines.
This purchase by the ONR will join that of the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), which has received an order for an additional 7,000 purifiers to ensure that U.S. troops have the most cutting-edge portable water purification technology available.
More like this
- Cascade Designs Awarded $4 Million to Procure Water Purification Systems for U.S. Marine Corps
- Portable Water Purifier Out This Fall
- Water Purifier Meets Requirements of US Military Small Unit Tests
- Water Purifier Does Its Part for the War
- OrderPro Signs With Adirondack Pure Springs Mt. Water to Develop Key New Markets