Company will provide architectural-engineering support services
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Kansas City District, has awarded an indefinite delivery contract to URS Corp. for architectural-engineering support services related to dam, levee and flood risk management.
Under the contract, URS will support the mission of the USACE’s Institute for Water Resources Risk Management Center programs within the United States and abroad. URS will provide technical and expert analyses and design support for a variety of dam, levee and flood risk management structures safety programs.
The services may include design services, risk analyses and screenings, feasibility studies, base condition risk assessments and safety modification studies. They also may include determination of risk reduction benefits that can be realized from corrective actions, and other studies and evaluations as needed.
More like this
- USACE and PBS&J Team to Expand National Levee Database Program
- Feasibility Study Proposes Inflatable Dam
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Awards Tetra Tech $18 Million in Watershed Contracts
- Lake Cumberland's Wolf Creek Dam in Danger
- California American Water Files Application for Removal of San Clemente Dam