URS Awarded O&M Contract by Red River Redevelopment Authority
30-Year Contract Has Value of $93 Million to URS
URS Corporation has been awarded a contract by the Red River Redevelopment Authority (RRRA) to provide operation and maintenance services for the Red River Army Depot located in New Boston, Texas.
RRRA is a local redevelopment organization that has been working with the Department of the Army in an ongoing program to privatize the utilities at the Red River Army Depot.
The contract has a total value of $93 million over a period of 30 years. Under the terms of the contract, URS will operate, maintain and provide administrative services for all water treatment/distribution and wastewater treatment facilities, and complete infrastructure improvements.
Commenting on the contract, Martin M. Koffel, URS Chairman and CEO, said: "We are extremely pleased to have been awarded this contract by the Red River Redevelopment Authority. The award confirms URS' leading position in the growing operations and maintenance market, and reflects our commitment and ability to deliver the highest quality operation and maintenance services to augment our core engineering and design capabilities in the water/wastewater market."
More like this
- Severn Trent Provides Arsenic Removal Technology for Sharpe Army Depot in California
- American Water Awarded Contract for Fort Polk
- American Water Awarded Contract For Fort Hood
- Calgon Carbon Awarded Contract for Largest UV Disinfection System in U.S.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Awards Tetra Tech $18 Million in Watershed Contracts