Urban Water Sustainability Leadership Conference to be Held in Los Angeles
Fourth annual conference will answer leadership questions
The 4th annual Urban Water Sustainability Leadership Conference will be held Sept. 23 to 26, 2013 in Los Angeles.
The city, a former U.S. Water Prize winner, will showcase its innovation, integration and collaboration model alongside other Spotlight Cities. Resource recovery developments will also be featured at the conference.
Organized by the U.S. Water Alliance’s Urban Water Sustainability Council, the event will be focused on answering leadership questions. Leaders from water, wastewater, storm water, urban forestry, transportation, planning, community organizations and businesses are expected to attend.
For discounts and to sign up for the early bird list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this
- Urban Water Sustainability Leadership Conference
- Water Leaders to Converge in Milwaukee to Discuss Sustainability
- Registration Continues for One Water Leadership Summit
- Last Chance to Register for One Water Leadership Summit
- Clean Water America Alliance Hosts Urban Water Sustainability Leadership Conference