Unlimited Coatings Corp. is now International American Technologies
Unlimited Coatings Corp., a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Industries Inc., changed its name to International American Technologies Inc., with company shares to begin trading under the new symbol IMTG.
International American Technologies recently announced signing of a definitive agreement to acquire equity interest in Hammonds Technical Services Inc. (www.hammondscos.com), a Houston-based business founded in 1982 with significant operations in water treatment for municipal and industrial applications. The closing of this transaction is planned for April 2005.
More like this
- TTI, Inc. Named Exclusive U.S. Distributor of Sondar Ultrasonic Meters
- Infilco Degremont and Ozonia North America Form Disinfection Group
- Watts Water Technologies Appoints New Executive Officer
- Watts Water Technologies Announces Agreement to Acquire Dormont Manufacturing Co.
- Kim Pearman-Gillman to Join Itron, Inc. as Vice President, Marketing