Underground Solutions Enters Hong Kong Market
Underground Solutions, Inc., announced that the company has formed Kin Shing Pipeworks (International) Co., Ltd., as a jointly owned infrastructure rehabilitation company with Kin Shing (Hong Kong) Construction Co., Ltd.
Kin Shing Pipeworks Co., Ltd., will be the exclusive licensee for Underground Solutions' proprietary Duraliner and Fusible PVC water line rehabilitation and replacement technology throughout the Hong Special Administration Region and Macau.
The Hong Kong Water & Sewer Department has earmarked spending $1.2 Billion USD to rehabilitate the region's deteriorated water infrastructure over the next 10 years. It is the goal of the WSD to accomplish as much of this piping rehabilitation as possible utilizing trenchless technology.
Last week, Underground Solutions and Kin Shing Construction Construction Company jointly presented a technical presentation and demonstration of Duraliner and Fusible PVC to the Hong Kong WSD officials and a group of approximately 55 local engineers, consultants and utility contractors. The presentation was held at the Royal Plaza Hotel in Mongkok, Kowloon Hong Kong.
More like this
- Black & Veatch Names Hong Kong Office Global Center of Excellence for Buried Water Infrastructure
- CH2M HILL To Study Hong Kong's First Seawater Desalination Project
- Aegion Receives $12.9 Million Pipe Rehabilitation Contract in Hong Kong
- Black & Veatch Selected to Assess Dam Safety in Hong Kong
- Watsons Water Goes Live with Descartes Routing and Scheduling