Partnership to Further Market UV Disinfection Systems
William-Reid will represent the Engineered Treatment Systems UV product lines in Wisconsin
Engineered Treatment Systems (ETS) has partnered with William-Reid, A Division of Gasvoda & Associates Inc., to represent the ETS UV product lines in the Wisconsin area.
William-Reid, recently acquired by Gasvoda, is a prominent manufacturer’s representative in the Michigan and Wisconsin areas, representing various manufacturers of water and wastewater treatment equipment as well as instrumentation and controls to the municipal and industrial markets.
“We are very pleased to have a company of William-Reid caliber representing our UV lines municipally in Wisconsin now joined with Gasvoda in Illinois,” states Jim Mallery, municipal sales manager of ETS. “With our recent NSF 61 certification of our drinking water units, NWRI validation testing for reuse water and the advantages our closed vessels have in wastewater applications, clients of William-Reid will be able to rely on them for UV disinfection solutions.”
More like this
- Spartan Environmental Technologies Appoints MEMECO Sales and Service Corp. as Representative
- Spartan Appoints Premier Water as its Exclusive Municipal Representative for North and South Carolina
- Ohio City Chooses UV Treatment Provider
- PWC, Pure Water Corporation
- Gehl Foods Chooses UV Disinfection for Process Water