UF System Makes World Premiere at WEFTEC.09
German company inge watertechnologies AG has further optimized its proprietary water treatment systems and will be presenting a new product at WEFTEC.09.
The ultrafiltration (UF) specialists will be introducing the dizzer XL 0.9 MB 60, the pinnacle of its new generation of products featuring a 60-sq-m membrane surface area. Major advances in membrane geometry have boosted the water treatment capacity of this new UF module by 20%—without any increase in the module’s size. Integrated in inge’s own T-Rack rack system, this compact system now boasts a footprint that is yet another degree smaller than conventional modular designs.
More like this
- H20 Innovation Concludes Agency Agreement with WATCO, Wins Contract in the United Arab Emirates
- John P. Williamson Named President of ITT Water & Wastewater
- Severn Trent Services to Market UF Membranes with inge Americas
- BASF to Highlight New Water Treatment Technologies at WEFTEC.13
- Wedeco Continues Its Successful Acquisition Strategy