NSF has released the fifth and sixth verification reports and statements for the ETV Package Drinking Water Treatment Project. The Zenon ZeeWeed ZW-500 Ultrafiltration System and the Zenon Enhanced Coagulation ZeeWeed ZW-500 Ultrafiltration System completed ETV testing in 1999. The EPA and NSF have approved their reports for distribution.
More like this
- ZENON Books $38 Million for Large Orders in December 2005
- ZENON continues to make substantial gains in revenue and profit - 2001 Third Quarter
- Sudbury Chooses Zenon to Upgrade Drinking Water Plant
- F.B. Leopold Receives NSF, EPA Approval
- Zenon Provides Memebranes for Largest Ultrafiltration Drinking Water Plant in Canada