Two More ETV Package Drinking Water Treatment Systems Verified
NSF has released the fifth and sixth verification reports and statements for the ETV Package Drinking Water Treatment Project. The Zenon ZeeWeed ZW-500 Ultrafiltration System and the Zenon Enhanced Coagulation ZeeWeed ZW-500 Ultrafiltration System completed ETV testing in 1999. The EPA and NSF have approved their reports for distribution.
More like this
- ZENON Books $38 Million for Large Orders in December 2005
- ZENON continues to make substantial gains in revenue and profit - 2001 Third Quarter
- Sudbury Chooses Zenon to Upgrade Drinking Water Plant
- F.B. Leopold Receives NSF, EPA Approval
- Zenon Provides Memebranes for Largest Ultrafiltration Drinking Water Plant in Canada