Trojan Technologies Launches Drinking Water System Validated for Full Virus Treatment
Systems validated for delivering 4-log inactivation of viruses, including highly resistant adenovirus
Trojan Technologies introduced the first drinking water UV systems validated to fully comply with United States federal regulations for delivering 4-log inactivation of viruses, including the highly resistant adenovirus. In addition, Trojan now offers two new system sizes: the TrojanUVSwift SC D03 and D18. The new validations and product line expansion will enable an even broader range of drinking water treatment plants to benefit from validated TrojanUV disinfection solutions, the company said.
Four units from the expanded TrojanUVSwift SC product line, including the D03 and D18, now offer third-party-witnessed validation to meet all the recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s UV Disinfection Guidance Manual and, for the first time, allow water providers to implement a fully compliant single-unit UV solution for the maximum required treatment of viruses. The TrojanUVSwift SC uses high-efficiency lamps and is designed for compact installation and easy maintenance. It has been providing cost-effective, multi-barrier protection to municipalities around the world since 2002, the company said.
"Our TrojanUVSwiftSC offers cost-effective protection to safeguard drinking water against virtually all microorganisms, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia and viruses, including adenovirus," said Adam Festger, drinking water market manager, Trojan Technologies. "Multi-barrier treatment using UV provides significantly greater community safety and peace of mind for municipalities."
More like this
- Ultraviolet Technology Helps Pennsylvania Town Meet Groundwater Regulations
- Trojan Selected For Groundbreaking Project For Municipal Drinking Water Disinfection
- Trojan Technologies Awarded First Contract For UVSwift Municipal Drinking Water Disinfection System
- Trojan Technologies Wins UV Contract For Lethbridge Drinking Water Facility
- Trojan Technologies Secures Significant Contract For Municipal Drinking Water Disinfection