Trojan Technologies Inc. announced that at a meeting of the Board of Directors held on August 20, 2003, Marvin R. DeVries and Stephen V. Ardia were appointed as directors of the company.
DeVries was appointed president & CEO of Trojan in June 2003 and has been a Trojan employee for 15 years. DeVries is a professional engineer, holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering with a specialization in Water Resources Engineering from the University of Guelph and a Masters of Engineering degree with a specialization in water and wastewater treatment from The University of Western Ontario.
Ardia is a former CEO of a Fortune 500 company and of a smaller, publicly traded environmental products and services company in the United States. Now retired, Ardia serves as the Chairman of the Board of a leading supplier of environmental and building construction analytical services, and is a member of the advisory board of a U.S.-based software solutions provider. He has through the years served on the boards of banks, healthcare providers, oil equipment manufacturers and a wide range of not-for-profit organizations.
For more information on available jobs in the market as well as viewing resumes, visit the Water Quality Products and Water & Wastes Digest's Career Center; www.wqpmag.com or www.wwdmag.com and click on Career Center.
More like this
- Trojan Technologies Appoints New President and CEO
- Trojan Technologies Announces Progress on Major Environmental Contaminant Treatment Project
- Trojan Technologies Secures Significant Contract For Municipal Drinking Water Disinfection
- Trojan Technologies Continues Success in Asia
- Trojan Technologies Acquires R-Can Environmental, Inc.