Industry expected to grow 4.4% in 2011
The U.S. water and wastewater industry grew 3.2% in 2010 and is expected to grow at a faster but still modest rate of 4.4% in 2011 to $136 billion in revenues, according to new research by Environmental Business International Inc., publisher of Environmental Business Journal.
More like this
- Water/Wastewater/Filtration World Market to Reach $484 Billion by 2010
- Balfour Beatty Infrastructure Acquires Virginia-based Contractor
- POU/POE Systems and Wastewater Treatment Segments Growing Rapidly
- Aging Water Infrastructure Requires Increased Government Spending on Restoration and Upgrading
- Study: U.S. Demand for Filters to Exceed $12 Billion in 2015