StormwateRx Hires Rene Gamero as Southwest Regional Manager
Gamero brings national & international sales & business development experience to StormwateRx
StormwateRx LLC, a provider of industrial storm water treatment and filtration systems, announced the hiring of Rene Gamero as the company’s new Southwest regional manager. Gamero, an engineer with business development experience in the cleantech and industrial sectors, will manage sales of StormwateRx systems at industrial sites throughout the Southwestern United States, including California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado.
Gamero brings more than 14 years of experience working with U.S. and international companies in energy, construction, clean technology and industrial sectors with companies including United Rentals, Hilti and other companies. He has managed training and business development programs in the U.S., Asia, Africa and Latin America and is fluent in Spanish with proficiency in Portuguese and French. Gamero received his Bachelor of Science degree from Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, Calif., ranked by U.S. News and World Report as the top engineering college in the U.S.
Based in the Los Angeles area, Gamero will manage sales of StormwateRx industrial storm water treatment and filtration systems that help industrial sites remove pollutants from storm water runoff to protect local waterways and meet environmental permitting requirements.
More like this
- StormwateRx Hires Rene Gamero as Southwest Regional Manager
- StormwateRx Hires New East Coast Operations Manager and Pacific Northwest Regional Manager
- StormwateRx Expands Staff to Help Support Storm Water Treatment Systems Nationwide
- StormwateRx Wins Environmental Excellence Award for Green Enterprise & Technology
- Virginia Scrap Metal Recycler Installs Advanced Treatment System