Faucets possess weighted average lead content of less than 0.25%
Tomlinson Industries announced that its No-Drip brass faucets, including the S Series, are NSF/ANSI Standard 169 AB1953 compliant.
NSF has evaluated these faucets and determined they possess a weighted average lead content of less than 0.25% and are in compliance with California’s Health and Safety Code Section 116875 (commonly known as AB1953) and Vermont Act 193.
Tomlinson Industries is a manufacturer of faucets for dispensing liquid products.
Tomlinson’s Pro-Flo product line recently received NSF/ANSI Standard 61 - Annex G certification for its line of lead-free brass and stainless steel water dispensing components for the OEM market.
More like this
- Sponsor of AB1953 Supports NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Annex G
- KDF Process Medium Receives NSF AB1953 Certification
- Tomlinson’s Pro-Flo Products Receive Annex G Certification
- First Brass Ingot Certified to NSF American National Standard for Drinking Water System Components
- NSF Offers Certification for Low Lead Plumbing Products to Support New State Requirements