Tomlinson’s Pro-Flo Products Receive Annex G Certification
Certification determines compliance with California’s .25% maximum weighted averaged lead content requirement
Tomlinson Industries has announced that Pro-Flo products have received NSF/ANSI Standard 61 – Annex G certification. The Pro-Flo product line consists of high-quality, lead-free brass and stainless steel water dispensing components for the OEM market.
• Projector heads;
• Cartridge holders;
• RO (reverse osmosis) faucets;
• POU (point-of-use) faucets; and
• Fountain glass fillers.
NSF/ANSI Standard 61 – Annex G certification is available to manufacturers of products that contact drinking water, including faucets, flexible plumbing connectors, valves, meters and many other product types. Annex G certification enables manufacturers to demonstrate product compliance with the 0.25% maximum weighted average lead content requirement of new state laws, which go into effect Jan. 1, 2010.
NSF recently developed the evaluation procedures in NSF/ANSI Standard 61 – Annex G to establish an American National Standard to determine product compliance with the 0.25% maximum weighted average lead content requirement of the California Health and Safety Code (commonly known as AB1953) as well as for other states developing similar regulations.
More like this
- Tomlinson Industries’ No-Drip Brass Faucets NSF/ANSI Standard 169 AB1953 Compliant
- NSF Certifies Backflow Preventer Manufacturer Wilkins to New Lead Requirements
- Newform Certified to Annex G Lead Requirements
- NSF Offers Certification for Low Lead Plumbing Products to Support New State Requirements
- MGS Progetti, Italian Faucet Manufacturer, Certified to New Lead Requirements