New Certification Increases FilmTec Opportunity in Municipal Market
NSF International, The Public Health and Safety Company™, has approved three FILMTEC™ elements, the BW30-365, BW30-400 and BW30LE-440 to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Section 8. This new certification enables FilmTec Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Co., to increase its involvement in municipal projects that require the NSF/ANSI 61 listing. Currently, FilmTec has NSF/ANSI 61 listings for the FILMTEC NF90-400 and FILMTEC XLE-440 elements.
The NSF Water Distribution Systems Program certifies treatment chemicals and system components of drinking water, ensuring that the products do not contribute contaminants that could cause adverse health effects. NSF/ANSI Standard 61 is the nationally recognized health standard for all devices, components and materials that contact drinking water.
More like this
- California Adopts More Stringent Requirements into Waterworks Standards
- WQA Gold Seal Certification Program Complies with California’s New Regulations
- NSF Intl. Publishes First American National Standard for Water Reuse Systems
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Incorporates New Requirements for Regenerated Water Treatment Media
- Severn Trent Services Receives NSF Standard 50 Approval