Sylvan Source, a provider of clean water systems, announced that the Sylvan Source M-600 has been chosen as the recipient of the 2007 Frost & Sullivan Product Innovation Award in the North American residential drinking water treatment systems market. The award recognizes Frost & Sullivan’s belief that Sylvan Source has demonstrated excellence in products and technologies within the industry.
Frost & Sullivan chose the Sylvan Source M-600 Ultra-Clean Water System for its original design features and water treatment efficiency. The M-600 integrates degassing, distillation, and demisting technologies into a unique multi-step cleaning process to reduce contaminants. The Sylvan Source technology delivers almost 70 percent clean water for every gallon treated.
According to Frost & Sullivan, the Sylvan Source M-600 Ultra-Clean Water System satisfies stringent water certification requirements while being maintenance-free. It does not require pre-filtration for handling a variety of feed water quality, and it is able to vaporize volatile gases and liquids to prevent contamination from carrying over into the clean water.
More like this
- Sylvan Source M-600 Becomes First Ultra-Clean Water System to Earn IAPMO Certification
- Sylvan Source Launches Ultra-Clean Water System for the Home at PCBC
- Koch Takes Home 2007 Product Line Leadership Award
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Grundfos With 2007 Global Water and Wastewater Company of the Year Award
- Severn Trent Services Receives Disinfection Systems Technology Leadership Award