Gerard Mestrallet, SUEZ chairman and CEO, has made three new appointments to the management team. These individuals were named to carry out the group's 2003-2004 business plans.
Gerard Lamarche has been named SUEZ executive vice president - finance (CFO), with responsibility for financial operations, treasury, tax issues, management control, planning, consolidation, and accounting.
Henry Masson has been appointed group senior vice president for organization and central services (insurance, internal audit, purchasing, information systems, logistics) and chief risk officer. He is responsible in particular for centralizing risks.
And Patrick Ouart has been appointed general secretary of SUEZ and group ethics officer. In this capacity, Ouart is responsible for the group legal department and for managing the staff of the group's deliberative bodies (including the board of directors, the business strategy and compensation committees, etc.), as well as for group ethics and corporate governance issues.
These three functions report directly to the chairman and CEO.
More like this
- SUEZ is Creating Environment Division Combining Ondeo and SITA
- SUEZ Sells 75 Percent of Northumbrian Water
- First Comprehensive Water Concession Contract to Get Started in China In Chongqing
- SUEZ Concludes Disposal of Northumbrian Water Group PLC, Generating more than EUR 260 Million Gain
- SUEZ: Beginning of the Sanya, China Water Management Concession