SUEZ acquired the Georgia-based tank maintenance provider for $220 million
SUEZ Environnement announced that it has acquired Utility Service Co., Perry, Ga., a provider of water tank maintenance services, for $220 million.
Utility Service Co. also provides related asset management services, such as the sale and leasing of water tanks and antenna site management for 2,000 municipalities and private water utilities in 35 states. It will operate as a business unit of United Water, SUEZ Environnement’s U.S. water utility subsidiary.
“We are very excited that Utility Service Co. will join the SUEZ Environnement family, because its core business is very complementary to ours,” said Tony Harding, CEO of United Water. “We believe that this transaction creates business synergies that will enable both companies to offer a broader range of services to clients.”
More like this
- United Water Announces Intention to Purchase AOS Operating Company
- Vivendi Subsidiary Buys Half of Chinese Drinking Water Venture
- USFilter to Sell Calif. Farmland for $77M
- Brown and Caldwell, Hunter Water Sign Strategic Asset Management Teaming Agreement
- MWH to Upgrade Tallahassee Treatment Facilities