Steinert Donates to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
Steinert US presented a check for $26,936 to Cincinnati Children's Hospital on behalf of its customers, vendors and industry partners who participated in the October charity casino event.
Steinert held a charity casino night on Oct. 23, 2013 during its annual Steinert University certification event.
Sponsorship support from Metso, US Shredder, Machinex, General Kinematics, Sunbelt, Joest, AEI, Vecoplan, and Sullivan Palatek helped to make the donation possible.
"Steinert is proud to support Cincinnati Children's Hospital and the wonderful work they do for children in our community and around the world. Without the generous support of our customers and partners this donation would not be possible. We are blessed to work in such a special industry filled with so many generous, caring individuals," said Steinert President Jason Looman.
The 2014 Steinert University Certification event is scheduled for Sept. 10 to 11, 2014 and will again feature a charity event benefitting Cincinnati Children's Hospital.
More like this
- Donate Used Industrial Assets to Charity and Take a Tax Deduction for Your Good Deed
- PC Construction to Donate to Five Charities
- American Water Employees Volunteer During Companywide Month of Service
- NSF International to Sponsor the 4th Global Bottled Water Congress
- PC Construction to Donate $15,000 to Nonprofits