Stainless Steel Connectors Protect Against Corrosion
The company also offers custom connectors in small or large quantities
Made in the U.S., the expanded family of Remke corrosion-resistant stainless steel connectors includes standard cord connectors, liquidtight conduit fittings, watertight conduit hubs, metal clad cable connectors and ventilation plugs. This product family offers the widest range of connectors in stock in sizes up to 3 in. with custom stainless steel connectors—in small or large quantities—also available.
Manufactured to perform in the toughest applications, Remke stainless steel connectors provide durability against corrosion, harsh climatic conditions, harmful environmental influences and high humidity. These connectors are also recommended for use in washdowns or high moisture environments.
Features of the Remke family of stainless steel connectors include:
- • Sixty-one part numbers in stock of standard Type 304 stainless steel cord connectors with Type 316 available upon request. There are 55 part numbers in stock with wire mesh and all connectors are rated NEMA 4, 4X and 12.
- • Seven conduit sizes in stock of Type 304 stainless steel liquidtight conduit fittings that are rated IP 68 and NEMA 4X.
- • Ten conduit sizes in stock of Type 316 stainless steel watertight conduit hubs with 10 grounded-style part numbers in stock. These connectors are rated NEMA 4, 4X and 12.
- • Ten conduit sizes in stock of Type 304 stainless steel metal clad cable connectors with Type 316 available upon request. These connectors are rated NEMA 4 and IP 65.
- • Three thread sizes of stainless steel ventilation plugs are in stock and rated IP 69K. Additional thread sizes and permeability levels are available upon request.
The company also offers custom stainless steel connectors in small or large quantities. Custom products, specials, adaptations and variations are available to all customers.