Spots at Water, Finance and Sustainability 2008 Selling Out
The joint IDA and Global Water Intelligence conference will be held at London's Millennium Gloucester Hotel, April 21 to 22
The joint IDA and Global Water Intelligence conference in London is now only six weeks away. The speaker lineup is now almost complete and can be viewed online at www.watermeetsmoney.com, along with registration details. Places are expected to sell out by the end of March.
Confirmed speakers include:
Muhammad Yunus—Nobel Peace Prize Winner 2006 and Micro-Finance guru;
Antoine Frérot—CEO Veolia Water;
Dr Abdulmajeed Ali Alawadhi—CEO Bahrain Water Authority;
Fred Pearce—Author of “When the Rivers Run Dry”; and
Yves Besse—ABCON in Brazil.
The conference will include the Global Water Awards Ceremony for 2008, which will take place at King James I’s Banqueting House in Whitehall Palace, and the launch of the Sustainable Water Alliance. See full details at www.globalwaterintel.com/ceremony. Voting is now active for the 2008 Awards in all categories—in order to be eligible you need to be a GWI subscriber, a WDR subscriber or an IDA member.
More like this
- 2008 Global Water Awards to be Announced at Water, Finance and Sustainability Conference
- Doosan Hydro Technology Nominated for Global Water Award
- IDA Accepting Applications for Fellowship
- Desalination Industry Enjoys Growth Spurt as Water Scarcity Starts to Bite
- São Paulo to Host 2017 IDA World Congress