Spartan Environmental Technologies, a distributor and manufacturer of chemical oxidation and disinfection equipment, has appointed the Maher Corp. as its representative for the states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island.
Anthony Sacco, marketing director for Spartan, said, “Spartan is excited to partner with one of the leading representative firms in New England in order to bring our ozone based air and water treatment systems to municipal clients in the region.”
The Maher Corp. has been servicing the local needs of the New England water and wastewater community for more than 35 years. They represent over 35 Companies producing quality products used to protect the environment and provide the highest quality drinking water for the consumer.
More like this
- Spartan Environmental Technologies Appoints MEMECO Sales and Service Corp. as Representative
- Spartan Appoints Premier Water as its Exclusive Municipal Representative for North and South Carolina
- Spartan Environmental Technologies and Biosolutions Provide Testing Services for Ozone Treated Water
- Spartan Environmental Technologies Awarded Navy Contract for Ozone Treatment System
- Panton McLeod Americas Announces First U.S. Distribution Deal for Pantonite