Third Annual Water and Wastewater Exposition will be held at the Harborside Convention Center in Fort Myers
Water and wastewater professionals from throughout Southwest Florida will gather for the Third Annual Water and Wastewater Exposition at the Harborside Convention Center in Fort Myers, Fla., on Sept. 8, 2010. Classes begin at 9 a.m. The exposition begins at 11 a.m. and will conclude at 4 p.m.
The Water and Wastewater Exposition will be comprised of educational seminars, a Hot Tap competition, Water and Wastewater Operations Challenge and vendor exhibits. The event is free and open to the public. Free parking is available in the East Side parking lot. Attendees who are engineers or operators can earn CEU/PDH credits. For more information or to register, contact Ivan Velez at 239.533.8166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this
- North Fort Myers Utility Renews Contract with Woodard & Curran to Operate Water Reclamation Facility
- WWD's WEFTEC.10 Digital Show Companion Now Available
- Florida Water Wastewater Treatment Plant Wins Top Honors
- AWT Explores Green Chemistry with the EPA
- Water Treatment Professional Gather for 16th Annual AWT Convention and Exposition