Project will include facility improvements and countywide septic receiving station
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded $967,900 to the town of Silver City, N.M., to improve wastewater treatment and processing facilities within Grant County. Projects for this grant award include rehabilitating aeration basins and retrofitting aerate digesters.
Additional activities involved in the project include upgrading preliminary treatment facilities, constructing a countywide septic receiving station for processing and treating the wastewater.
More like this
- New York DEC Announces Nearly $11 Million in Grants to Improve Water Quality
- DCRUA to Install More Than 100 Miles of New Sewer Lines Throughout DeSoto County
- Ohio Announces $2.8 Million for Infrastructure Grants
- CASQA Presents Six Awards at Luncheon
- Wisconsin Awards Development Gants of $2.2 million