RJN Conducts Sewer Condition Assessment for Trinity River Authority
RJN is assessing 15,000 linear ft of sewer pipe
The Walker Calloway Trunk Sewer Assessment project for the Trinity River Authority (TRA) of Texas began this past July. RJN Group Inc. (RJN) is providing professional engineering services for the assessment of approximately 15,000 linear ft of sewer pipe ranging in size from 24 in. to 42 in. in diameter.
Assessment services being provided include manhole inspections and internal pipeline inspection using CCTV, Sonar, Laser, and/or all three of those methods together using a combo unit. Deterioration problems have occurred in some of the concrete pipe, the laser technology will be used to determine the remaining thickness of the wall. Ultimately this will determine the remaining useful life of the pipe. The sewer interceptor is located in North Richland Hills, Hurst, and Fort Worth, Texas and transports flows from the city of North Richland Hills and the city of Hurst.
More like this
- RJN Designs System Improvements for Trinity River Authority
- RJN Assists Texas City with Sanitary Sewer Evaluation
- RJN Group to Design Collection System Rehabilitation for Texas Town
- Sanitary Sewer Study Assists with New Wastewater Pump Station Design
- Texas Water Main Project Enters Construction Phase