Report Outlines Global, Chinese Sewage Treatment Industry
The research also shows the development forecast for 2008 through 2013
A new report from Research and Markets provides in-depth information about the international sewage treatment industry, with emphasis on the Chinese market.
The report, titled “Global and Chinese Sewage Treatment Industry Report 2013,” explains the sewage treatment process, including the equipment, process cost structures and the industry’s technical characteristics.
The report then outlines 1,500 Chinese sewage treatment plants, providing additional information about the country’s top 10 sewage treatment plants.
A comprehensive analysis for the production, sales, cost, price, profit margin and supply and demand relationships in the sewage treatment market is also included in the report. The research also shows the development forecast for 2008 through 2013 and discusses industrial development strategies for the sector.
For more information and to purchase the full report, click here.
More like this
- China's Water Supply and Treatment to Become a Possible International Concern
- Chinese Industrial Water/Wastewater Market Report Released
- Report Shows Water Utilities Market to Reach $891 Billion Through 2017
- GWI Report Predicts Water Market will Outperform Global Economy
- Oasys Water Signs Sales Agreement