EMCOR Group Subsidiary to Renovate Miami Dade Water and Sewer Department
Poole & Kent Co. in Florida will serve as the general contractor of the project
EMCOR Group Inc., a provider of mechanical and electrical construction, energy infrastructure and facilities services, announced that its Poole & Kent Co. subsidiary in Florida has been awarded a contract for the renovation of the co-generation facility it built at the South District Waste Water Treatment Plant for Miami Dade Water and Sewer Department in Miami.
Poole & Kent will be responsible for the renovation and will serve as the general contractor of the co-generation facility, which provides power extracted from landfill and digester gas by the plant to operate the South District Waste Water Treatment Plant.
"We are pleased to again be working with Miami-Dade County on this environmentally responsible project for the South District Wastewater Treatment Plant," Poole & Kent President and CEO Pat Carr said. "The scope of this work requires a breadth experience and depth of expertise that leverages our skills and experience. It also allows us to serve the needs of the state and a large community in a meaningful and enduring manner."
More like this
- EMCOR Group Subsidiary Awarded WWTP Construction Contract
- EMCOR Group Subsidiary to Help Expand Downtown Miami Sewer System
- Florida Company to Install Clearwater Reverse Osmosis Plant
- EMCOR Group Subsidiary to Renovate Florida Treatment Plant
- EMCOR Group, Inc. Subsidiary Receives Contract for Nanofiltration Water Facility