RJN Provides Resident Engineering Services for City of Hot Springs
These services are provided as a follow-up to the recently completed Sanitary Sewer Evaluation Study
Construction inspection services are currently being performed by RJN Group Inc. for the City of Hot Springs, Ark., as follow-up to a Sanitary Sewer Evaluation Study (SSES) that was also performed by RJN. The SSES was completed across the city along with the design action items for each manhole.
RJN developed a plan to assist the city in lowering the amount of inflow/infiltration (I/I) entering the system during wet-weather events. A large part of the plan is rehabbing the manholes across the entire service area of Hot Springs.
The first half of the collection system was completed in 2013, and the second half of the system is underway, scheduled for completion in April 2015.
RJN is providing resident engineering and construction oversight services for not only the manhole rehabilitation but also other projects the city has progressing, such as the Hogan Force Main. These efforts will reduce the amount of I/I entering the city of Hot Spring’s collection system.
More like this
- RJN Group Selected for Master Services Agreement with City of Batavia, Ill.
- RJN Group Performs Basin Study to Develop Master Plan for Texas City
- RJN to Implement Sewer System Improvements in Wilmette, Ill.
- RJN Assists Texas City with Sanitary Sewer Evaluation
- Wilmette, Ill., Begins Sewer System Project