RJN Group to Perform Infrastructure Assessment for St. Louis MSD
RJN will assist with project management & a sewer prioritization program, among other tasks
To assist with the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District’s (MSD) Capital Improvement and Replacement Program and their consent decree, RJN Group Inc. (RJN) has joined a “hybrid” team of MSD staff and vendors to provide comprehensive sewer system planning.
The team will perform services that augment, assist and facilitate various tasks and activities necessary to implement planning of the combined sewer and sanitary sewer overflow program. RJN’s role on this planning team is to perform a critical infrastructure assessment.
RJN has previously completed an inflow and infiltration (I&I) investigation project for MSD. With this experience and knowledge base of working within the MSD organization, RJN is in a position to provide an expanded scope of special project services for both MSD operations and engineering.
Some of the tasks that RJN will be completing in the city of St. Louis, surrounding municipalities, and part of St. Louis County are:
- • Project management;
- • Map updating and geographic information systems (GIS) support;
- • Sewer prioritization program assistance;
- • Capacity, management, operations and maintenance (CMOM) program documentation and asset management support;
- • Necessary field investigations; and
- • Closed-circuit television (CCTV) review.
RJN will also provide MSD with sewer rehabilitation recommendations and retain records in accordance with the consent decree. This is a one-year contract with two possible option years.
More like this
- RJN Group, Inc. Awarded Amendment for Major Contract by St. Louis Metropolitan Sewer District
- Jacobs Receives Watershed Facility and Combined Sewer Overflow Planning Contract Extension
- Clean Water Act Settlement Reached With Kentucky Utility
- Jacobs Receives Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District's Watershed Facility Planning Contract
- RJN Group to Prepare SRRR Plans for Baltimore County