Severn Trent Services Receives Pioneer Award from British American Business Council
The Philadelphia chapter of the British American Business Council has honored Severn Trent Services with its Pioneer Award, which recognizes the company’s global growth and its contribution to the sustained growth of the Philadelphia region. Accepting the award during an October ceremony in Philadelphia was Len Graziano, president and CEO of Severn Trent Services.
In 1990, Severn Trent Services’ U.K.-based parent company, Severn Trent Plc, acquired Capital Controls, a manufacturer of water and wastewater instrumentation based in Colmar, Pa. Capital Controls was the first of several environmental services companies that Severn Trent Plc acquired and combined into what is now Severn Trent Services, a leading global supplier of water and wastewater treatment solutions. Based in Ft. Washington, Pa., the company has 90 locations worldwide.
“Severn Trent Services set down roots in the Philadelphia region 16 years ago,” Graziano said. “Today, we have offices throughout the United States and the world, and we are helping to pioneer the provision of world-class water and wastewater services in emerging markets.”
More like this
- Severn Trent Services Receives Disinfection Systems Technology Leadership Award
- Severn Trent Services Appoints New CEO
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Water Purification Chief Operating Officer
- Pa. Pollution Control Center to Receive National, State Safety Awards
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Dennis Bitter as North American Sales Manager for Arsenic Treatment P