Lawrence Quinn will oversee global manufacturing operations for the company & its joint venture
Severn Trent Services announced that Lawrence Quinn has been appointed to the position of chief operating officer for the company’s Water Purification business.
In this appointment Quinn will be responsible for oversight of global manufacturing operations for both Severn Trent Services and the company’s joint venture, Severn Trent De Nora. Together, these two businesses serve municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment markets and the marine and offshore industries, respectively.
Quinn joined Severn Trent Services in July 2013 as vice president, Global Operations. Prior to joining Severn Trent Services, Quinn held the position of president and chief executive officer of Alstom Power’s Turbines Business in Chattanooga, Tenn. Quinn has more than 25 years of experience in global business management.
“Aspiring to growth and change, in this new position Lawrence has my full support in guiding Severn Trent Services along our journey of continuous improvement and strategic growth,” noted Martin Kane, president and CEO.
More like this
- Severn Trent Appoints Greg Gaffney Midwestern Regional Sales Manager for Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Services Appoints New CEO
- Severn Trent Services Receives Pioneer Award from British American Business Council
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Dennis Bitter as North American Sales Manager for Arsenic Treatment P
- Severn Trent Services Receives Disinfection Systems Technology Leadership Award