Severn Trent Services Appoints New Vice President
Severn Trent Services has named Carla Proulx vice president of New Hampshire operations for its Pipeline Services group. In her new position, Proulx is responsible for the group's sales, marketing, manufacturing, and development.
"Proulx has been involved in operations management for more than 20 years, and she has a history of providing superior customer service," said Bill Hall, vice president, Severn Trent Services. "Her commitment to service and leadership, combined with her extensive knowledge of wastewater pipeline technologies, make her an ideal fit for Severn Trent as we further expand our pipeline services along the northeast corridor."
Previously, Proulx served for 10 years as operations coordinator for Utility Pipeline Services, Inc., which was acquired by Severn Trent Services in 1998.
The Pipeline Services group offers wastewater flow monitoring and sampling; combined sewer overflow (CSO) monitoring; sewer system evaluation studies; and infiltration/inflow reduction programs to municipal and industrial customers.
Proulx is a member of the New England Water Environment Association and a graduate of Boston's Katharine Gibbs Business School.
More like this
- Hydra-Stop Acquired by Severn Trent Services, Inc.'s Pipeline Services Group
- Severn Trent Services Appoints New CEO
- Severn Sells Pipeline Products and Services Group
- Robert Hartung to Head Water Operations at Severn Trent's Pipeline Services Group
- Severn Trent Appoints North American Municipal Sales Director for Water Purification Group