Severn Trent Services Appoints Neulight as Northeast Regional Sales Manager
Severn Trent Services has appointed Joel Neulight as northeast regional sales manager for Severn Trent Water Purification. In this role, he is responsible for the sales of all disinfection, instrumentation, engineered products and packaged membrane systems and will work with consulting engineers, contractors and the company's manufacturer's representatives and distributors throughout the northeast region.
This region extends from eastern Canada south to northern Virginia and west to Illinois. Neulight will operate out of the company's Colmar, Pa. facility.
Prior to joining Severn Trent Services, Neulight was employed by Calgon Carbon Corporation, a global provider of water purification technologies. Most recently, he served as the company's municipal sales manager. Neulight earned a bachelors degree in chemical engineering from Drexel Institute of Technology and an MBA from Temple University.
Severn Trent Services' water purification business offers a variety of water and wastewater disinfection, and instrumentation technologies including chlorine gas feed, on-site hypochlorite generation, ultraviolet light, chlorine dioxide, polymer feed equipment and controllers, analyzers and gas detectors. The water purification unit also offers filtration technologies including membrane filtration, ion exchange, arsenic removal, aeration, precipitation, wastewater evaporators, bioreactor systems and separation technologies.
More like this
- Joel Neulight Elected to AWWA Board Position
- Severn Trent Appoints Mitch Matthews Regional Sales Manager for Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Appoints Greg Gaffney Midwestern Regional Sales Manager for Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Dennis Bitter as North American Sales Manager for Arsenic Treatment P
- Severn Trent Appoints New Regional Sales Manager