Severn Trent Provides Arsenic Removal Technology for Sharpe Army Depot in California
The Bayoxide E33 arsenic removal media from Severn Trent Services has been selected for use at the Sharpe Army Depot in San Joaquin County, Calif. The water treatment facility at the depot operates at 500 gal per minute with arsenic levels at 30 ppb. The system will help remove arsenic to below the EPA arsenic standard for drinking water of 10 ppb.
Baker Filtration, an industry leader in providing liquid and vapor filtration solutions, will serve as general contractor for the project.
The SORB 33 process and technology developed by Severn Trent Services to reduce arsenic contamination has been commercially proven to effectively and economically remove arsenic below 4 ppb across a range of water treatment applications. Bayoxide E33 is a dry, robust, ferric oxide media designed with a high capacity for arsenic, providing long operating cycles and low operating costs. The media has been permitted for use by health and environmental agencies in 18 states, more than any other arsenic removal technology.
More like this
- Suburban Philadelphia Facility Installs Arsenic Removal Technology from Severn Trent
- French Ministry of Health and Solidarity Approves Arsenic Removal Technology from Severn Trent
- Severn Trent Services Provides Arsenic Removal Technology for Bernalillo County, N.M.
- Severn Trent Services to Provide Arsenic Removal Technology for Hilltown Township, Pa.
- Severn Trent Awarded Contract for Arsenic Removal in San Bernardino, Calif.