Severn Trent Laboratories, Inc. (STL) has expanded its drinking water testing capabilities to support state and federal drinking water programs including the Primary & Secondary Drinking Water Regulations and the Unregulated Contaminant Monitoring Rule (UCMR). STL, with 29 laboratories in the United States, will support these expanded drinking water capabilities at its 55,000 square foot facility in Savannah, GA.
STL Savannah has extensive state certifications for drinking water testing, including Puerto Rico, and is approved by the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP) and the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA). STL Savannah is also approved by the US Army, Navy and Air Force environmental programs. Drinking water analyses and specialty services offered by STL Savannah include Pilot Study support and Bottled Water testing.
"Our clients continue to respond positively to our unique ability to directly address their full spectrum of environmental testing needs completely under the STL umbrella " stated Rachel Brydon Jannetta, STL president and CEO. "Investing the necessary resources into creating a world-class drinking water capability is the latest example of the STL response to this market interest."
More like this
- Severn Trent Appoints Western Arsenic Sales Manager
- Severn Trent Acquires Environmental Systems Technology
- Water-Right Acquires State-Approved Test Lab
- Water Treatment Plant Sets State Standard for Use of Filtration, Disinfection Technologies
- PCI-WEDECO and WEDECO-Ideal Horizons Change Names to Build WEDECO Brand in North America