Severn Trent Appoints Mitch Matthews Regional Sales Manager for Water Purification Group
Severn Trent Services has appointed Mitch Matthews as Southeastern regional sales manager for its Water Purification group. In this role, he is responsible for the sales of all disinfection, instrumentation, engineered products and packaged membrane systems and will work with consulting engineers, contractors and the company's manufacturer's representatives and distributors throughout the Southeastern United States. He will operate out of an office in Athens, Ga.
Matthews has ten years of experience in municipal and industrial sales management, including chemical, pulp and paper, film and mining. He earned a bachelor's degree in industrial engineering from Southern College of Technology.
More like this
- Daytona Beach Improves Safety and Cost Efficiency at Ralph Brennan Water Treatment Plant
- Severn Trent Appoints Greg Gaffney Midwestern Regional Sales Manager for Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Dennis Bitter as North American Sales Manager for Arsenic Treatment P
- Severn Trent Appoints North American Municipal Sales Director for Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Neulight as Northeast Regional Sales Manager