Severn Trent Services has appointed Greg Gaffney Midwestern regional sales manager for its Water Purification group. In this position, Gaffney is responsible for the sales of all disinfection, instrumentation, engineered products and packaged membrane systems and will work with consulting engineers, contractors and the company's manufacturer's representatives and distributors throughout the Midwestern U.S. He will be located in the Sugarland, Texas office.
Gaffney has served in various sales roles since joining Severn Trent Services seven years ago. Most recently, he was director of marine products with Severn Trent De Nora. In addition to earning a bachelor's degree in business administration with a marketing concentration from the University of Houston, Greg has more than 20 years of sales management experience in municipal and industrial market sectors.
More like this
- Severn Trent Appoints Mitch Matthews Regional Sales Manager for Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Appoints North American Municipal Sales Director for Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Dennis Bitter as North American Sales Manager for Arsenic Treatment P
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Neulight as Northeast Regional Sales Manager
- Severn Trent Appoints New Regional Sales Manager