Severn Sells Pipeline Products and Services Group
Severn Trent Services announced the sale of its Pipeline Products and Services group to ADS LLC, a subsidiary of Nova Analytics Corporation.
The sale includes the full range of Severn Trent's water and sewer pipeline services, including water distribution and sewer collection analysis, pipeline repair and rehabilitation and Hydra-StopT line stopping equipment and services. Total annual revenues for Severn Trent's Pipeline group are $25 million.
"The sale of our pipeline business is an important step in our international water growth strategy. It will allow us to focus on our core technologies in the operating services and water purification markets," said Leonard Graziano, Severn Trent Services president and chief executive officer.
ADS LLC manufactures and distributes flow measurement equipment and software through two divisions: ADS Environmental Services and Accusonic Technologies.
More like this
- Hydra-Stop Acquired by Severn Trent Services, Inc.'s Pipeline Services Group
- ADS Acquires Severn Trent Pipeline Services
- Severn Trent Appoints North American Municipal Sales Director for Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Services Appoints New Vice President
- Severn Trent Services Appoints New CEO