SCS Engineers Selected for County’s UST Site Assessment Services
County of San Diego Department of Public Works selects firm for five-year, $500,000 contract
The County of San Diego Department of Public Works has selected SCS Engineers to provide underground storage tank (UST) site assessment services. The five-year, $500,000 contract will include UST site investigations, groundwater monitoring, corrective action plans and coordinating with County of San Diego Department of Environmental Health.
The contract will be managed by Chuck Houser, a certified engineering geologist with SCS. Chuck Pryatel will act as project director, with Tom Wright as project geologist.
Since 1970, SCS Engineers has delivered solutions for solid waste management and site remediation projects throughout the world.
More like this
- City of San Diego Selects Program Manager for Pure Water Project
- Metropolitan Begins Transforming Region's Public Spaces into Water-Efficient Heritage Landscapes
- SCS Engineers Celebrates 40 Years of Client Service
- Surfer Sues California Government Over Dirty Water
- Ohio Announces $2.8 Million for Infrastructure Grants