To keep pace with the increasing population of one of the fastest growing cities in the United States, the city of Fayetteville, Ark., contracted with the Dallas office of RJN Group, Inc. to provide engineering design services for part of a $110 million sewer improvement project.
RJN Group, Inc. will provide design services for the Westside Interceptor System, which includes approximately $28 million of improvements. Specific services include:
Design of a new 40 mgd lift station,
Design to upgrade an existing lift station from 6 mgd to 18 mgd, and
Design of 80,000 linear feet of interceptor sewers ranging in size from 24- to 48-inches in diameter.
The project is scheduled for completion in 2006.
RJN Group, Inc. is active in providing engineering services and information technology software to municipal, county, state, and federal clients for the past 28 years.
More like this
- RJN Group to Being Sewer Improvement Project in Arkansas
- RJN Group, Inc. to Conduct Villa Park Water Main Master Plan
- President and CEO of RJN Group, Inc., Receives WEF's 2003 Collection System Award
- RJN UV Disinfection Project Wins Design-Build Project Award
- San Antonio Water System Selects RJN Group for Rehabilitation Project