RJN Group, Inc. Selected for a Multi-Year Project in Harker Heights
RJN Group, Inc. was recently selected by the city of Harker Heights, Texas to complete a citywide Wastewater Collection System Evaluation with associated rehabilitation design.
The city owns and maintains approximately 500,000 linear ft of piping, 1,350 access structures, and 18 lift stations. RJN will perform the evaluation, which will include flow monitoring, manhole inspection, smoke testing, dyed water flooding, and CCTV to locate infiltration and inflow defects and maintenance issues. RJN will also provide design, construction engineering, and administration of construction projects to complete the rehabilitation identified.
The wastewater collection system evaluation will begin in March 2005.
More like this
- Virginia Beach Works to Meet Consent Order Requirements
- Illinois County Seeks Better Understanding of Incoming Sanitary Flows
- RJN Group Performs Basin Study to Develop Master Plan for Texas City
- Study Shows How Frequently Water Utilities Change Meter Reading Systems
- RJN Group Conducts Analysis for Baltimore County