The city of Fayetteville, Ark. recently approved a resolution for RJN Group, Inc. to begin work on the Farmington/West Fayetteville Sewer Improvement Project. The city’s goal is to eliminate the occurrence of sanitary sewer overflows during wet weather periods and to improve the system capacity in order to handle the continuing growth within the city of Farmington and the southwestern area of Fayetteville. RJN will design a 15- through 24-inch sewer interceptor and a 6 mgd lift station and force main.
In addition to the design, RJN will also be responsible for construction administration and inspection services throughout the duration of the project. This $6 million undertaking is a part of the city’s $180 million Westside Improvement Project and is one of many RJN Principal, Hugh Kelso, has completed for Fayetteville since 1991.
More like this
- RJN Group to Provide Engineering Design Services for $110M Wastewater Project in Ark.
- RJN Group Selected for Master Services Agreement with City of Batavia, Ill.
- Clinton, Iowa, Awards Mapping, Inspection Contract
- City of Portland, Texas, Selects RJN Group, Inc. for CMMS Implementation
- RJN Group Performing Storm Water & GIS Services in Hot Springs, Ark.