The St. Louis Metropolitan Sewer District has retained RJN Group to perform combined sewer inflow/infiltration service area investigations in the City of St. Louis and St. Louis County, Mo.
The project entails investigating, identifying, quantifying and recommending improvements or rehabilitation techniques to eliminate or reduce rainfall dependent I/I within the sanitary and combined sewer systems. As one of several projects encompassing the St. Louis Metropolitan Sewer District Capital Improvement and Replacement Program that will provide the basis for design and construction for many years to come, the project begins in July 2003 and continues through July 2006.
More like this
- RJN Group, Inc. Awarded Amendment for Major Contract by St. Louis Metropolitan Sewer District
- Jacobs Receives Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District's Watershed Facility Planning Contract
- St. Louis Sewer District to Refund $26 million to Customers
- Insituform Technologies Awarded $5.5 Million Contract with St. Louis Sewer District
- Jacobs Receives Watershed Facility and Combined Sewer Overflow Planning Contract Extension