Ide joins the company as senior applications engineer
AdEdge Technologies recently announced that Rick Ide has been named senior applications engineer. Ide will be responsible for project and new business development, applications engineering for reverse osmosis and membrane applications, filtration and ion exchange projects. In addition, Ide will be responsible for development and advancement of AdEdge’s integrated solutions packages.
“We are extremely pleased to have Mr. Ide join the AdEdge team,” said Greg Gilles, vice president and principal, AdEdge Technologies. “His addition continues the exceptional growth AdEdge has achieved over the past few years. His extensive applications engineering experience in water treatment and exceptional reputation in the water treatment industry will further the AdEdge commitment to providing high-quality treatment solutions supported by high quality professional individuals.”
Ide brings to AdEdge more than 26 years of experience in the water treatment industry. He most recently was an industry consultant for the industrial and commercial fluid filtration industry. Rick has extensive experience in fluid filtration and membrane technology.
More like this
- Beth Thomas Joins AdEdge Technologies
- Barry Joins AdEdge Technologies as Manager of Residential Systems
- IDE Technologies Opens Chile Office
- AdEdge Adds Advanced Biological Treatment to Core Product Offerings
- AdEdge Technologies Inc. Receives Arsenic Treatment Contract for Drinking Water Supply Wells in Blac