Poole & Kent will be responsible for all aspects of construction of a 6.5 million gal per day reverse osmosis membrane water treatment facility
EMCOR Group Inc. announced that its subsidiary Poole & Kent Co. of Florida has been awarded a contract for the installation of a reverse osmosis water treatment plant in Clearwater, Fla.
Poole & Kent will be responsible for all aspects of construction of a 6.5 million gal per day reverse osmosis membrane water treatment facility, including ozone treatment system and iron treatment system, to turn brackish water into drinking water. The scope of work includes chemical storage and feed systems, groundwater storage tank, concentrate storage tank, pumping systems, emergency generator system, and new building additions, as well as installation of all instrumentation, controls, HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems.
“Poole & Kent of Florida is thrilled to have been selected to provide the comprehensive and complex services required for the construction of this facility for Clearwater, Florida," said Pat Carr, president and CEO of Poole & Kent. “Our personnel have the expertise and breadth of skills required to meet the exacting standards and rigid specifications of this project, as we have extensive experience building these kinds of facilities."
More like this
- EMCOR Group, Inc. Subsidiary Receives Contract for Nanofiltration Water Facility
- EMCOR Group Subsidiary to Renovate Miami Dade Water and Sewer Department
- EMCOR Group Subsidiary to Help Expand Downtown Miami Sewer System
- EMCOR Group Subsidiary Awarded WWTP Construction Contract
- EMCOR Group Subsidiary to Renovate Florida Treatment Plant