Grundfos Pumping Systems Attain Listing for Drinking Water Safety
Grundfos assures early compliance with 2014 requirements for lead content in U.S. pumping systems
Grundfos North America has received a drinking water safety listing for all pumping systems in its standard product range. The listing, NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Annex G (NSF372 - 0.25%Pb), means all components and materials used in Grundfos’ pumping systems achieve health standards for drinking water safety.
The NSF listing covers dozens of pumps and pumping systems designed for boosting water pressure in commercial buildings and water transfer in municipal applications.
The company’s investment into certifications positions Grundfos as one of the only global pump manufacturers to achieve this NSF listing across its entire product range. In order to ensure that the systems as a whole complied with the listing, Grundfos had to evaluate all pump systems’ components that come into contact with water and then perform evaluations on the entire system’s portfolio.
“All Grundfos standard range pumps will now contain less than one quarter of one percent (0.25%) total lead content by weighted average, bringing peace of mind to the millions of people who ultimately drink the water pumped through these systems,” says Carlos Uribe, program manager for systems and controls for Grundfos North America. “This listing demonstrates Grundfos’ commitment to compliance with the regulations highlighted by the NSF organization.”
All Grundfos pumping systems within the standard product range are covered under the NSF listing. They include:
- • BoosterpaQ Hydro MPC-E, ED, ES, F, EF, EDF, S Systems
- • HYDRO Multi-E Systems
- • CRE Plus Systems
- • HYDRO Solo E Systems
- • HYDRO NP Systems (MNP)
- Grundfos’ Systems and Controls team will begin producing NSF-listed systems immediately.
More like this
- Grundfos Pumps Corporation
- President of Grundfos North America Speaks at Congressional Forum
- First Brass Ingot Certified to NSF American National Standard for Drinking Water System Components
- Grundfos Announces New Director of Regional Program Management
- NSF Certifies Backflow Preventer Manufacturer Wilkins to New Lead Requirements