The annual event will take place August 8 to 9 in San Diego
Hydraulic Institute (HI) has announced that registration is now open for the 2013 Market Outlook Workshop. Online registration can be completed at www.pumps.org/13marketoutlook. The annual event will take place in San Diego Aug. 8 to 9, 2013, and provide attendees with current and specific market insights on both the valve and pump industries. Prior to the event, on August 7, HI will host the HI Market Intelligence Committee meeting and dinner for pump industry analysts associated with HI member companies.
The two-day workshop will be held at the Hotel Solamar and feature presentations from industry and economic leaders on trends in a number of diverse marketplaces and economies.
Expert presenters will focus on specific market sectors; they include:
- • “Water/Wastewater” – Tom Decker, vice president, Brown & Caldwell; Power – Kevin Geraghty, vice president of power generation, NV Energy;
- • “Oil & Gas” – John Spears, president, Spears & Associates;
- • “Petrochemical” – Mark Eramo, executive vice president, IHS Global Insight;
- • “Shale Gas” – Richard Ranger, senior policy advisor, American Petroleum Institute; and
- • “Hydrocarbon Processing” – Mark Peters, VP and group publisher, PenWell.
Workshop highlights also include a “Wall Street Perspective” presentation by Michael Halloran, senior research analyst and vice president, Robert W. Baird & Co.; an “Economic Outlook” by Alan Beaulieu, president of ITR Economics. There will also be a session on “The Changing Face of Distribution” by Greg Peterson, vice president of value sales, MRC Inc.
More like this
- 2013 Market Outlook Workshop
- The Hydraulic Institute Opens Registration for Fall Management and Technical Meeting
- Market Outlook Workshop Scheduled for Pump & Valve Industries
- Desalination Symposium Will Focus on Technology and Economic Opportunities
- Hydraulic Institute Announces 2013 Board of Directors, Officers