Hydro-Dyne Eng. was named to the University of Florida’s (UF...
Organizations treating and disposing hydraulic fracturing wastewater generate new revenue and improve operations with cost-effective, reliable oil-skimming technology.
This white paper offers a brief overview of hydraulic fracturing, outlines opportunities for hydrocarbon recovery from hydraulic fracturing wastewater and examines oil-skimming as a beneficial solution for wastewater disposal facilities.
In the white paper:
• The hydraulic fracturing boom
• The technique: It’s a water-based process
• Wastewater and dispersed oil recovery
• Opportunities for hydrocarbon recovery in permanent disposal
• Remove and sell: Oil brings revenue
• Benefits of tube-based oil-skimming
• Growth and opportunity: What’s next
Click here to download this white paper.