Stanley Park Campground is a popular Manitoulin Island, ON, summer getaway and retreat. The park has 230 fully serviced sites, as well as three...
Organizations treating and disposing hydraulic fracturing wastewater generate new revenue and improve operations with cost-effective, reliable oil-skimming technology.
This white paper offers a brief overview of hydraulic fracturing, outlines opportunities for hydrocarbon recovery from hydraulic fracturing wastewater and examines oil-skimming as a beneficial solution for wastewater disposal facilities.
In the white paper:
• The hydraulic fracturing boom
• The technique: It’s a water-based process
• Wastewater and dispersed oil recovery
• Opportunities for hydrocarbon recovery in permanent disposal
• Remove and sell: Oil brings revenue
• Benefits of tube-based oil-skimming
• Growth and opportunity: What’s next
Click here to download this white paper.