Racine Federated, Inc., manufacturer of flow measurement systems and construction equipment, elected John Erskine III to vice president. John Erskine Jr. made the announcement.
Erskine III joined Racine Federated’s National Division in 1998 as a purchasing agent and was elected to the Board of Directors in 2003. As vice president, Erskine III will serve on the Executive Committee, as well as the divisional management committees. He will continue as product manager for Racine’s Vortex flow meter line and as the director of international sales. Before joining Racine Federated, Erskine III was a commodity trader on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
“We are very pleased to make this announcement,” said Erskine Jr. “John III represents the third generation of our family at Racine Federated, and he continues our family’s long-term involvement in the Racine Community. We are energized about his growth with the company, and are confident that he will continue to contribute to the success of Racine Federated.”
Erskine III has a bachelor of arts degree in economics from the University of Chicago and a master’s degree from Loyola University Chicago. He is active in Racine Area Manufacturers and Commerce and Junior Achievement.
More like this
- Racine Federated Announces Acquisition of the Liquid Vortex Flow Meter Product Line
- Racine Flow Meter Group Adds New Southern Regional Sales Manager
- Badger Meter Signs Agreement to Acquire Racine Federated
- ATI to Acquire Quantum Analytical from Racine Federated
- Blancett Receives Wisconsin Governor’s New Product Award